Our oak frame are still done with traditional methods using mortice and tenons which has been used for more than a 1000 years. Our English oak frames are made in our workshop with the timber supplied from local areas in Kent or northern France depending on your requirements.
The Accoya frames are a fantastic modern way to fabricate structures for house, office , shopping mall, swimming pools and bridges like the Sneek bridge in the netherlands.
From shape timbers to straight frames with details. All of our design, engineering and joinery leads to high quality frames that last generations. All of our frame work is eco friendly in every aspect from its harvesting through production to its paints and all comes with the warranties and guarantees.
Warranties & Guarantees
Available on our Platinum Range
- 50+ year warranty with very low maintenance
- Modern design with Victorian style manufacturing
- Solid timber
- Made to last generations
- Low maintenance
- 50+ year warrenty
- FSC, PEFC and other regionally certified woods
- Higher insulation values than uPVC, PVC and Aluminium.
- Natural & Sustainable
- 10 year guarantee from manufacturer
- High insulation values
- Knights specialist design increases longevity and insulation and also ensures no water penetration
- Ultra long lasting life expectancy for generations
- 8 year warranty
- Special Knights design increases the life expectancy of the stain
- Extended life through Knights tried and tested stain application techniques
- Range of natural finishes
- 12 year warranty
- Special Knights design increases the life expectancy of the paint
- Extended life through Knights tried and tested paint techniques
- Range of colours
Why Choose Knights for Porches, Orangeries & Conservatories
Start a conversation
Send an Enquiry
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm
Saturday: 9am to 1pm
Unit 6e Longbrooks,